For those of you who are in dilemmas...
Dear my beloved friends,
Believe me, things will be okay, it will be alright in the end.. you don't have to be worry, options are like paths. But in the end, what belongs to you, will come to you. And what doesn't, Allah will hinder it from you.
There are so many ways for Allah to keep things away from you, even when you meet something and it's suddenly gone, you learn from them. There are way more other ways for Allah to unite something that means to be.
لَا حَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِاللهِ العَلِيِّ العَظِيْمِ
As I graduated a year ago, there have been so many dilemmas and decisions I should choose. Things weren't ideals nor perfect, not even the path I expected. But here I go, things are okay with a little bit of messed up but yess I can handle it. But one thing I believe, along with any decisions there will be at least surplus, drawbacks, and takeaways. And it's totally natural... doesn't mean your life goes in the wrong direction or something. Wrong directions are the paths that keep you away from Allah. So as long as you have Allah, you do it for Allah, you remember Allah in every of your progress, sad and happy, it's totally fine.
I think post-college life is nothing as ideals as we might think about and no comfort zone we can shelter. Working, marriage, studying (again), idle, gapping, mostly there are no perfect paths. Even when it's our passion or something we want, there will always be challenges. But I think that's the best part! That is how life works! Those are the things that will shape our future selves.
As you level up, the challenges will definitely get bigger and that's how life works. Sometimes we feel doubtful, incapable, and what so-called impostor syndrome when we need to make a decision, but those options come up, right? Especially for things that appear suddenly hahah it's fishy, maybe that's God's scenario and you're just meant to be. Even if it's not meant for you, it will just disappear from your life and puff honestly... nothing to lose.
لَا يُكَلِّفُ ٱللَّهُ نَفْسًا إِلَّا وُسْعَهَا
We won't know our limits until we try, right? Even trying gives you nothing to lose, as long as we cultivate a growth mindset and iman for Allah. All deeds are worth it because of the experience, learning, and even the reward in the afterlife. We just have to weigh from all the options, does it give the most goods or bads? especially in terms of the hereafter. But yess you have to choose and sometimes it's now or never, there's no turning back.
What could be the worst-case scenario.. Well maybe in working you'll get fired? if you get fired? Well, move on, move on, find another way, find other goodness and blessings from Allah on earth, there's so much more to life than we ever know. But bad things and even worst-scenario will not decrease any of your quality in the slightest, right.. your quality will even level up due to the lessons you get. Once again, nothing to lose, nothing to worry about.
I know things are excessively confusing, full of dilemmas, and so many things to consider. But believe me, make it simple, anything u choose, things will be alright in the end. In sha Allah.. you have Allah, and Allah will show what is best for you.
Cheers,
Luulz
(10 March 2022)
Comments
Post a Comment