Golden
Life is good
Life is beautiful
Life is gold
Indeed
The goldenary! The beauty has it become! I just realised the millions of contrasts all the way through the library. The golden leaves touch the sky. Black barks and bright leaves, young yet ready to fall. Amidst the cloudy sky, they shine even brighter. After the rain, they dazzle. Who knows if I shall see this again next year.
I have this idea bursting into my mind, I want to let go
I want to let go that I have done wrong in most things
I want to let go that I am not a thing
I want to let go that I am sometimes way helpless
I want to let go that I am sometimes useless
I want to let go that I am sometimes ignored
I want to let go that humans are sometimes cruel
I want to let go that humans are doing wrong
I want to let go that humans are so selfish
I want to let go of everything, one by one, as the leaves drop 'till the last bit of fall.
The wind grasps my thoughts, when did life become this easy? One thing I know, without me realising, the things that weigh me down have become zero. The thoughts that bother me have gone. Even in the gloomiest sky, my heart sparks fire.
I am left with the thoughts of creation.
I want to create something.
I want to do something.
I want to have something.
I want to read something.
I want to write something.
The nothing has become something. And the something is on its way to becoming everything.


Comments
Post a Comment